DR Cary Fraser’s Special Report Reveals…


Dental controversy:
Should you replace the amalgam (Silver & Mercury) Fillings in Your Mouth?

Did you know that amalgam fillings are made from a silver, tin or copper alloy that is mixed with the toxic metal mercury? Mainstream dentistry, that has been using amalgam fillings for over 150 years, says amalgam is “a hard, stable and safe substance”.

TOTALLY HARMLESS. DR Cary Fraser disagrees.

That’s why he feels compelled to share his own personal findings and latest research on the subject so that you can draw your own conclusions…

Evidence on the risks of amalgam mercury silver fillings is mixed…

I’m not the first, nor the only one revealing this as a ‘new discovery’…

On the one hand, ‘regulators’ say that the low levels of mercury vapour emitted by fillings are not harmful to most people and, on the other hand, they also admit that there is no conclusive evidence that it is harmless.

A gray area?

I can tell you this. When it comes to my own, my family and my patients’ health I want everything as close to black and white as possible.

What troubles me is that many experts, scientists and ‘unbiased’ advocacy groups have raised questions about the health risks of silver fillings for pregnant women, foetuses and young children…

…they warn that amalgam, in high doses, is linked to neurological disorders, heart problems and birth defects.

My own personal research reveals that chronic exposure to mercury can cause kidney damage, multiple sclerosis, autism, Alzheimer’s disease, and other neurological effects including memory loss, irritability and nervousness.

Mercury also can leak from silver fillings directly into the bloodstream and gum tissues, causing periodontal gum disease.”

Weighing the risks

Most people don’t know that silver dental fillings contain approximately 50% mercury by weight. If you have several silver fillings in your mouth then I think it’s something to be concerned about.

While more research is pending, I’ve been keeping my finger on the latest research and I’m convinced that mercury slowly leaks out of fillings over time.

One solution is to replace ALL mercury fillings at least every 10 years before the metal starts eroding and leaking into the body. So why not remove them altogether?

What’s interesting is that when it comes to toxic metals, like mercury, your body will do anything to push it out of your system through your liver, kidneys and skin. So your organs are potentially at risk.

Testing for mercury toxicity is not that simple…

Acute mercury toxicity can be identified with a simple blood test but because mercury is mainly concentrated in the tissues, identifying its effects is not that simple.

Mercury never sleeps!

Of course, many dentists argue that mercury fillings cannot be ‘activated’ or don’t ‘leak out’ and thus they are harmless and pose no risk.

Once again, I disagree… Think about it this way –

  • Every time you brush your teeth you could be causing mercury to leak out. Electric tooth brushing makes it even worse as it heats up your teeth and fillings far more intensely than manual brushing does.
  • Grinding your teeth in your sleep can have the same ‘mercury reviving’ effect.
  • Drinking hot beverages could heat up and ‘activate’ those silver fillings and could cause mercury droplets to start vaporising.
  • Eating acidic foods like oranges can cause mercury in fillings to break down and release.
  • Chewing gum has been shown to release mercury vapours from silver fillings by breaking down the amalgam in the dental fillings.

As you can see there is support for the belief that mercury fillings are not totally harmless. Especially since mercury is cytotoxic (kills cells), neurotoxic (kills brain and nerve cells) and nephrotoxic (toxic to kidneys). Mercury also lowers sperm counts, disturbs menstrual cycles and can cause a reduction in IQ.

According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), dental amalgam emits mercury 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I can tell you this from my PERSONAL research… Those patients who asked me to remove their silver fillings with non-toxic substances reported that ailments like unexplained headaches, migraines, poor memory and concentration simply went away.

An accident? Coincidence? Hardly.

FACT: Most Dentists don’t use amalgam fillings for themselves or their family!

If amalgam fillings pose no risk as many dentists profess, then my question is… why don’t dentist let their own teeth to be fitted with mercury amalgam fillings? Why do they always opt for other non-toxic alternatives?

I can assure you. I would never consider using amalgams unless expressly and ‘heavily’ requested by a patient. But, I always educate them about the potential risks.

Of course, it’s not just the health risk that you should think about…

Nothing puts people off more than a mouth scathed by dark ‘non-hygienic looking’ silver fillings that ruin an otherwise beautiful smile.

That’s why many people started to opt out of silver amalgam fillings – not just for health reasons but also because of cosmetic beauty and improved personal appearance.

I just published a SPECIAL REPORT that shines light on the long-standing debate over the safety of silver mercury amalgam fillings. It reviews the health risks you should know about and how you can minimise your exposure.

The report is written in plain, everyday English.

This is a special report is in HARD COPY FORMAT ONLY and it will be posted to you so that you can read it thoroughly, keep it handy and share it with other family members and friends – it’s that important.

 

Ask for your free copy of this enlightning report

at your next visit to the Bay Dental and Orthodontics surgery